Park City Wedding Planner: I just got engaged over the holidays. Where do I start my wedding planning for my Park City wedding?
This is a common question that many of you are most likely asking yourselves right now. Many brides and grooms got engaged over the holiday season and aren’t sure where to begin the planning. They started to look at the wedding magazines, wedding websites and Pinterest, and are beginning to feel overwhelmed right about now.
Couples should always set themselves up for success from the beginning of planning. As soon as you get engaged, you should hire a professional full service wedding planner. Let me explain why. Here are five reasons:
1. One of your first thoughts will be where is my ceremony & reception going to be? Your wedding planner will know of many properties that you will fall in love with that you will not be able find on your own. Several venues in our area do not advertise online. Your wedding planner will know which venue will be the best fit for you after speaking with you about your wedding vision. Couples should know what all their options are before they make a decision. Choosing your venue will change the whole dynamic of your wedding.
2. Your wedding planner will be a wealth of knowledge. A seasoned professional that has done hundreds of weddings will be able to tell you quickly what works and what doesn’t work based on your vision. Your wedding planner will be an excellent sound board to bounce thoughts off of and will be able to tie all your ideas together. Many brides have a lot of ideas and don’t how to tie it all together so that it makes sense.
3. Your wedding planner will be an expert in the wedding and special event business. They will be able to tell you who will make you happy on your wedding day and who will disappoint before you hire them. Wedding planners work with other professionals year after year. They are the best person to ask about other wedding professionals, since they have worked many weddings in Park City deer Valley. They know who is consistently great and who is not.
4. Your wedding planner will save you from getting another full time job. Your wedding planner will be working on all the details while you relax and enjoy the planning process. Some brides and grooms will try to do it on their own at the beginning. After two to three months and many many hours later they call us because they are having such a tough time.
5. Your full service wedding planner is going to give you stellar service. Be sure your wedding planner does this full time. The planners who plan full time are only focused on their client’s events and give much better service.
You know how brides and grooms are looking for someone to trust and rely on to plan and design their magical destination wedding?
I solve this.
I do this by utilizing a 10 Step Process that I have perfected over ten years working with brides and grooms to give them the destination wedding of their dreams.
Want more help planning your wedding after your engagement from a full service wedding planner? Call me at 435.901.8176 and ask for Shellie or email me at email@example.com.